How To Structure Your Workout Program
by Coach Brian | May 23, 2018 | 0 commentsWhile there is no “single right way” to structure your workout program, below are some common strength training splits, based on days per week, that may help you to get started. These obviously do not take into account any specific goals, injuries, or restrictions you...
Compound Exercises vs. Isolation Exercises – Which Is Better?
by Coach Brian | May 17, 2018 | 0 commentsWhen it comes to efficiency, burning fat and building muscle… compound exercises such as barbell squats, deadlifts, overhead presses, and pull-ups are superior to isolation exercises such as bicep curls and leg extensions for a handful of reasons. To start, they...
How Many Sets And Reps Should You Do?
by Coach Brian | May 7, 2018 | 0 commentsHow many sets and reps should you do? The truth is, there is no single best rep range for fat loss, gaining muscle, or “toning up”. There’s actually no such thing as “toning” at all but I’ll save that for another post. The reason it’s not so clear cut and dry is...
Search A Topic
Browse By Category
- Change Brings Opportunity
- Quarantine 15: Tips To Avoid Mindless Snacking During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Coronavirus: How You Can Help
- Should You Skip Breakfast?
- 5 Essential Holiday Fitness Tips
- How To Count Calories And Macros
- Gain Muscle With Drop Sets
- The Ideal Ranges For Time Under Tension
- Muscle vs. Fat: What’s The Difference?
- Which Starchy Foods Should You Avoid?
- Close Grip Bench Press: Build Triceps Strength
- Top Sources Of Vegetarian Protein