5 Essential Holiday Fitness Tips
by Coach Brian | Nov 21, 2018 | 0 commentsHoliday Fitness Tips The average American gains anywhere from 5 lbs. to 12 lbs. between Thanksgiving and New Year’s! So before we kick off this month and a half marathon of good times and overindulging, let me weigh in with 5 tips to help you minimize setbacks and...
How To Count Calories And Macros
by Coach Brian | Nov 16, 2018 | 0 comments“I workout and I eat well, but I can’t seem to lose any weight. Can you help me?” A new member of the Online Fitness Coach Facebook Group stated that her goal was to lose 10 pounds. She runs 10 miles a day almost every day of the week, participates in veteran...
Which Starchy Foods Should You Avoid?
by Coach Brian | Oct 30, 2018 | 0 commentsDid you know that white bread, bagels, and pancakes are actually higher on the Glycemic Index than table sugar?!Just like sugar, starchy foods have the potential to elevate blood sugar levels quickly. When this happens, your body releases the hormone insulin. Insulin...
How To Eat Less (Without Counting Calories)
by Coach Brian | Jul 23, 2018 | 0 commentsCounting calories and tracking daily macronutrients is a great way to dial in your nutrition, identify areas that need improvement in your diet, and keep you on track with your goals. If you’re new to fitness or just starting a weight loss journey, I would strongly...
Search A Topic
Browse By Category
- Change Brings Opportunity
- Quarantine 15: Tips To Avoid Mindless Snacking During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Coronavirus: How You Can Help
- Should You Skip Breakfast?
- 5 Essential Holiday Fitness Tips
- How To Count Calories And Macros
- Gain Muscle With Drop Sets
- The Ideal Ranges For Time Under Tension
- Muscle vs. Fat: What’s The Difference?
- Which Starchy Foods Should You Avoid?
- Close Grip Bench Press: Build Triceps Strength
- Top Sources Of Vegetarian Protein