How To Lose Fat Not Muscle
by Coach Brian | Jan 16, 2018 | 0 commentsYour body has the ability to “catabolize”, or break down and use your muscle tissue for energy if your glycogen stores are depleted and no glucose is available. If you are trying to lose body fat AND build lean muscle simultaneously, you obviously want to avoid this....
How To Actively Engage Your Core Muscles During Exercise
by Coach Brian | Jan 26, 2017 | 0 commentsProtecting The Lower Back With Core Engagement You have probably heard the term “engage your core”. But what does that really mean? Many people mistakenly equate engaging the core with sucking in the stomach. However, this is the opposite of what you want to do and...
Optimal Rest Time Between Sets
by Coach Brian | May 26, 2016 | 0 commentsDifferent fitness goals require different periods of rest time between sets. Always time your breaks with a stopwatch or a timer. For fat loss and muscle endurance, circuit workouts and metabolic conditioning with 30-60 seconds or less between exercises are great for...
21 Nutrition Tips To Keep You On Track
by Coach Brian | Aug 19, 2015 | 0 commentsHealth And Fitness Tips 1) Drink at least eight 8-ounce glasses of water every day. 2) Take a multivitamin and a fish oil supplement every day. 3) Give your food time to digest and control your portions. Eat when you are hungry, stop when you are full....
Search A Topic
Browse By Category
- Change Brings Opportunity
- Quarantine 15: Tips To Avoid Mindless Snacking During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Coronavirus: How You Can Help
- Should You Skip Breakfast?
- 5 Essential Holiday Fitness Tips
- How To Count Calories And Macros
- Gain Muscle With Drop Sets
- The Ideal Ranges For Time Under Tension
- Muscle vs. Fat: What’s The Difference?
- Which Starchy Foods Should You Avoid?
- Close Grip Bench Press: Build Triceps Strength
- Top Sources Of Vegetarian Protein