Should You Use Exercise Machines?
by Coach Brian | Apr 12, 2018 | 0 commentsAll things being constant (same weight, same exercise), you will get more benefit from using free weights than you will from a machine. Two reasons: Because free weights allow for a full range of motion. We all come in different shapes and sizes, machines don’t. So...
Why You Should Always Warm-Up
by Coach Brian | Apr 11, 2018 | 0 commentsMost of us workout to lose weight, build muscle, and feel more confident. Unfortunately, most of us also skip the warm-up. I get it, there’s nothing particularly sexy or fun about warming up. But the truth is, when you bypass the warm-up and go straight into your...
Search A Topic
Browse By Category
- Change Brings Opportunity
- Quarantine 15: Tips To Avoid Mindless Snacking During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Coronavirus: How You Can Help
- Should You Skip Breakfast?
- 5 Essential Holiday Fitness Tips
- How To Count Calories And Macros
- Gain Muscle With Drop Sets
- The Ideal Ranges For Time Under Tension
- Muscle vs. Fat: What’s The Difference?
- Which Starchy Foods Should You Avoid?
- Close Grip Bench Press: Build Triceps Strength
- Top Sources Of Vegetarian Protein