Fat Loss: Is Fasted Cardio Superior To Regular Cardio?
by Coach Brian | Aug 26, 2016 | 0 commentsThe Fasted Cardio Debate The jury is still out on whether or not fasted cardio is ideal for burning body fat. The short answer is…it’s complicated. There is research to support that your body can burn up to 20% more fat following a fasted bout of cardio in the...
2-Week Intermittent Fasting Challenge
by Coach Brian | Feb 1, 2014 | 0 commentsAs popular as intermittent fasting has become over the last decade, fasting has actually been around for thousands of years and is practiced by many across different cultures and religions all over the world. Proponents for intermittent fasting claim that it is an...
Search A Topic
Browse By Category
- Change Brings Opportunity
- Quarantine 15: Tips To Avoid Mindless Snacking During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Coronavirus: How You Can Help
- Should You Skip Breakfast?
- 5 Essential Holiday Fitness Tips
- How To Count Calories And Macros
- Gain Muscle With Drop Sets
- The Ideal Ranges For Time Under Tension
- Muscle vs. Fat: What’s The Difference?
- Which Starchy Foods Should You Avoid?
- Close Grip Bench Press: Build Triceps Strength
- Top Sources Of Vegetarian Protein