The 80-20 Rule And Flexible Dieting
by Coach Brian | Apr 17, 2018 | 0 commentsThe best plan is the one you can stick to. This goes for training and for nutrition. If you hate it, if you can’t stand the thought of doing it, you’re probably not going to be able to maintain it. This is why fad diets like Keto, South Beach and Atkins don’t work...
Weight Loss Expectations Versus Reality
by Coach Brian | Apr 13, 2018 | 0 commentsThe picture above is an actual progress chart showing the 20 pound weight loss trajectory over a 3-month period of one of my online coaching clients. I show this to illustrate that while you might expect weight loss to look a little more linear (see the red line), in...
2-Week Intermittent Fasting Challenge
by Coach Brian | Feb 1, 2014 | 0 commentsAs popular as intermittent fasting has become over the last decade, fasting has actually been around for thousands of years and is practiced by many across different cultures and religions all over the world. Proponents for intermittent fasting claim that it is an...
Search A Topic
Browse By Category
- Change Brings Opportunity
- Quarantine 15: Tips To Avoid Mindless Snacking During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Coronavirus: How You Can Help
- Should You Skip Breakfast?
- 5 Essential Holiday Fitness Tips
- How To Count Calories And Macros
- Gain Muscle With Drop Sets
- The Ideal Ranges For Time Under Tension
- Muscle vs. Fat: What’s The Difference?
- Which Starchy Foods Should You Avoid?
- Close Grip Bench Press: Build Triceps Strength
- Top Sources Of Vegetarian Protein