How To Properly Track Your Fitness Progress
by Coach Brian | Dec 4, 2016 | 0 commentsIf You Are Not Assessing, You Are Just Guessing Tracking your progress is an important part of staying on track with your fitness goals. Keeping a food log, workout log, taking “before and after” photos, recording body weight, body fat, circumference...
How To Prep For A Fitness Photo Shoot
by Coach Brian | Jun 20, 2014 | 0 commentsTips On Preparing For A Fitness Photo Shoot Six weeks from my fitness photo shoot, I was 178.5 lbs., around 12% body fat, and in decent shape, although not camera ready. By following a few steps outlined below, I was able to get those numbers down to 169.5 lbs. and...
Search A Topic
Browse By Category
- Change Brings Opportunity
- Quarantine 15: Tips To Avoid Mindless Snacking During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Coronavirus: How You Can Help
- Should You Skip Breakfast?
- 5 Essential Holiday Fitness Tips
- How To Count Calories And Macros
- Gain Muscle With Drop Sets
- The Ideal Ranges For Time Under Tension
- Muscle vs. Fat: What’s The Difference?
- Which Starchy Foods Should You Avoid?
- Close Grip Bench Press: Build Triceps Strength
- Top Sources Of Vegetarian Protein