The Ideal Ranges For Time Under Tension
by Coach Brian | Nov 13, 2018 | 0 commentsVarying the tempo on an exercise to manipulate the time under tension (TUT) is an excellent tool for building muscle and busting plateaus. It is also a great trick for making your in-home workouts more challenging if you are limited to a few lightweight dumbbells. TUT...
Muscle vs. Fat: What’s The Difference?
by Coach Brian | Nov 12, 2018 | 0 commentsWhich weighs more, muscle or fat? If you answered “they weigh the same”, you are correct. The difference is that muscle is denser so it takes up less space. To put it another way, if you gained 5 pounds of muscle and lost 5 pounds of fat, your body weight would stay...
Close Grip Bench Press: Build Triceps Strength
by Coach Brian | Sep 21, 2018As opposed to the traditional bench press, which primarily targets the chest, the close grip bench press primarily targets your triceps. In fact, aside from parallel dips, this exercise is in my opinion the best exercise for your triceps when performed correctly. When...
HIIT: The Most Efficient Way To Burn Fat
by Coach Brian | Jul 26, 2018 | 0 commentsHIIT… No equipment needed! Are you missing out on one of the most efficient ways to burn fat and build lean muscle? High-intensity interval training, also known as HIIT, can be described as any workout that includes short bouts of intense activity followed by...
Hex Press For Bigger Pecs
by Coach Brian | Jul 19, 2018 | 0 commentsThe dumbbell hex press is one of those exercises that is often forgotten when it comes to training the chest muscles. Most people look no further than flat bench and incline chest press or different angled fly movements when changing up their chest routines. If that’s...
Search A Topic
Browse By Category
- Change Brings Opportunity
- Quarantine 15: Tips To Avoid Mindless Snacking During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Coronavirus: How You Can Help
- Should You Skip Breakfast?
- 5 Essential Holiday Fitness Tips
- How To Count Calories And Macros
- Gain Muscle With Drop Sets
- The Ideal Ranges For Time Under Tension
- Muscle vs. Fat: What’s The Difference?
- Which Starchy Foods Should You Avoid?
- Close Grip Bench Press: Build Triceps Strength
- Top Sources Of Vegetarian Protein