Quarantine 15: Tips To Avoid Mindless Snacking During The Coronavirus Pandemic
by Coach Brian | Apr 1, 2020 | 0 commentsSome have dubbed the 15-pound weight gain during the coronavirus pandemic the “Quarantine 15”. If you have recently found yourself struggling with mindless snacking or overeating during self-isolation, here are three tips to help you avoid the dreaded Quarantine 15...
Coronavirus: How You Can Help
by Coach Brian | Mar 24, 2020 | 0 commentsWe are dealing with a serious issue that is about to get worse before it gets better. I don’t believe we’ve dealt with a virus of this magnitude since maybe the polio epidemic of the 1940’s and 1950’s. So, if you want to hear my take on COVID-19, here it...
Should You Skip Breakfast?
by Coach Brian | Jan 17, 2019 | 0 commentsAs much as 25% of the American population skip breakfast. Why? Don’t they know that “breakfast is the most important meal of the day”? Or do they know something we don’t? Breakfast proponents would argue that eating breakfast keeps you from...
5 Essential Holiday Fitness Tips
by Coach Brian | Nov 21, 2018 | 0 commentsHoliday Fitness Tips The average American gains anywhere from 5 lbs. to 12 lbs. between Thanksgiving and New Year’s! So before we kick off this month and a half marathon of good times and overindulging, let me weigh in with 5 tips to help you minimize setbacks and...
How To Count Calories And Macros
by Coach Brian | Nov 16, 2018 | 0 comments“I workout and I eat well, but I can’t seem to lose any weight. Can you help me?” A new member of the Online Fitness Coach Facebook Group stated that her goal was to lose 10 pounds. She runs 10 miles a day almost every day of the week, participates in veteran...
Search A Topic
Browse By Category
- Change Brings Opportunity
- Quarantine 15: Tips To Avoid Mindless Snacking During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Coronavirus: How You Can Help
- Should You Skip Breakfast?
- 5 Essential Holiday Fitness Tips
- How To Count Calories And Macros
- Gain Muscle With Drop Sets
- The Ideal Ranges For Time Under Tension
- Muscle vs. Fat: What’s The Difference?
- Which Starchy Foods Should You Avoid?
- Close Grip Bench Press: Build Triceps Strength
- Top Sources Of Vegetarian Protein