HIIT: The Most Efficient Way To Burn Fat
by Coach Brian | Jul 26, 2018 | 0 commentsHIIT… No equipment needed! Are you missing out on one of the most efficient ways to burn fat and build lean muscle? High-intensity interval training, also known as HIIT, can be described as any workout that includes short bouts of intense activity followed by...
Fat Loss: Is Fasted Cardio Superior To Regular Cardio?
by Coach Brian | Aug 26, 2016 | 0 commentsThe Fasted Cardio Debate The jury is still out on whether or not fasted cardio is ideal for burning body fat. The short answer is…it’s complicated. There is research to support that your body can burn up to 20% more fat following a fasted bout of cardio in the...
Search A Topic
Browse By Category
- Change Brings Opportunity
- Quarantine 15: Tips To Avoid Mindless Snacking During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Coronavirus: How You Can Help
- Should You Skip Breakfast?
- 5 Essential Holiday Fitness Tips
- How To Count Calories And Macros
- Gain Muscle With Drop Sets
- The Ideal Ranges For Time Under Tension
- Muscle vs. Fat: What’s The Difference?
- Which Starchy Foods Should You Avoid?
- Close Grip Bench Press: Build Triceps Strength
- Top Sources Of Vegetarian Protein