by Coach Brian | Sep 21, 2018As opposed to the traditional bench press, which primarily targets the chest, the close grip bench press primarily targets your triceps. In fact, aside from parallel dips, this exercise is in my opinion the best exercise for your triceps when performed correctly. When...
Search A Topic
Browse By Category
- Coronavirus: How You Can Help
- Should You Skip Breakfast?
- 5 Essential Holiday Fitness Tips
- How To Count Calories And Macros
- Gain Muscle With Drop Sets
- The Ideal Ranges For Time Under Tension
- Muscle vs. Fat: What’s The Difference?
- Which Starchy Foods Should You Avoid?
- Close Grip Bench Press: Build Triceps Strength
- Top Sources Of Vegetarian Protein
- Should You Lift To Muscle Failure?
- HIIT: The Most Efficient Way To Burn Fat